Bon complément A ICS, et plus d’options et de détails. Stable et ergonomique.
Still Amazing Even with ICS built in data manager, I still find myself using this apps. It just covers everything AND after all those years, not a single version of it has ever had any issue. You just can’t get more complete or more stable.
” Howdy. Just a quick one to say thanks for the app. Works great in my Desire D and also my Honeycomb Motorola Xoom. Thanks again 🙂 ” – Alex M
This is just a bugfix release fixing the unresponsive data switch widget problem introduced in 1.18.0.
- when local usage for today exceeds a % of the recommended local usage for the day.
- when roaming usage for today exceeds a % of the recommended roaming usage for the day.
- at the end of each roaming plan period cycle. Note that in this case it’s up to you to manually re-enable the network.
– Other minor fixes.
These options, introduced in 1.17.0, have been removed from 3GWP in 1.17.1 because of security concerns raised by certain users, mainly because they require the “Send SMS” permission, classified by Android in the category “Services that cost you money”. On the other hand other people voiced their support for the new features.
* Billing rule to exclude local 4G (LTE) traffic
- Option “Auto disable network at xx % roaming quota used” was not saved.
- It was impossible to specify the reset time for a one day plan period because “last started on” button was hidden.
- Repetitive roaming usage alert – now done only when status *changes* to WARNING or CRITICAL.
* FIXed Wifi usage wrongly counted as mobile when advanced option “Calculate global usage from usage by app” is checked (error introduced in 1.16.0).