(download stuck or unsuccessful after a few seconds, or install never completes).
We are sorry you are having trouble with installing 3G Watchdog. The download/upgrade process is handled by your phone and the Google Play Store, not by 3GW itself, so unfortunately there is little we can do. Maybe it’s a temporary problem, and it will work if you try again later. You can also try the following:
- Cancel any download in progress (if you can).
- Restart your phone. Often it’s enough to solve a lot of problems. Try to download/install again.
- If it still doesn’t work, go to phone settings > Apps (or Manage Applications) > tab “All” > select “Google Play Store”> In the “cache” section, click on the “Clear cache” button if it’s enabled.
- Try again to install 3GW from the Play Store – If it still doesn’t work, we are out of suggestions, sorry..
- If you have successfully downloaded the app but have a problem with the upgrade process, try uninstalling 3GW (phone settings > Apps > 3G watchdog[ Pro] > Uninstall), then reinstall it – it will be a fresh install, and you will lose your recorded data usage and settings (unless you have done a fresh backup beforehand that you can restore afterwards).