Most phones running Android 1.5+ are likely to be supported “out of the box” – if not, contact us and let us know your phone model and Android version.
– Extra large screens (such as the Xoom) are still experimental as of March 2011.
– Phones with QVGA (low resolution) displays are supported on Pro since 1.7.0 but the layout might be difficult to read.
– Usage by application only works on devices with Android 2.2 (Froyo) and more recent.
– [Pro & Free versions] 3G Watchdog and other data usage monitoring applications do not count properly global usage on the Galaxy Tab 10.1[v] and Tab 8.9). This seems to be caused by the implementation of Android of these tablets (see the dedicated FAQ entry).
– [Pro & Free versions] Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z(i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported on the Galaxy Captivate Glide.
– [Free version] Crashes reported with Motorola Quench/ CLIQ XT since 0.30.0, please use older versions.
– [Pro version] Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen on start). Be sure to use the latest one.
– [Pro version] Dell Streak / Acer Mini E310: Usage by App doesn’t work (phone maker’s implementation fault).