What’s new in 3G Watchdog Pro 1.27.0 to 1.27.4
- Fixed data usage was not correctly counted on Multiple-SIM devices.
- Fixed the “Pause usage counting…” function did not work with the new counting method.
- Determines dynamically whether the new counting method can be used under Android 6+.
- Fixed the “Set usage…” and “Restore” functions did not correctly work with the new counting method.
- Some device models under Android Marshmallow have been excluded from the use of the new counting method because the internal API was not implemented on these models.
- Fixed crashes on start in certain circumstances, especially on Android 4.3 and 7.
- New counting method available for Android 6+ users.
(Requires usage data access permission).
- Fixed install/uninstall of the “Auto-disable Mobile data” workaround that failed on rooted devices with Android 7.
- Other stability fixes.